Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look to the Skies!!

So I hope you all caught the meteor shower on the 13th - the Geminids. I've been too caught up in finals to remember to remind you all! :) Sorry sorry. Look out for a total lunar eclipse on the 20th/21st over the Americas. Those of you in the US and Canada can see a total lunar eclipse around midnight or so, depending on where you live. I'll attach a link to a site you can check for viewing times!! :)


Lunar eclipses don't need special filters or lens or safety like a solar eclipse, just go outside with a telescope, binoculars, or your own eyes!!!

*

Hope you all are having a good December! If you're in school and have finals like me, good luck and keep thinking sleep is on the way!! :)
For fun, here's a little bird vector sketch I made of a Painted Bunting this morning while I was waiting on a final!


♥ Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment